Art Journal with Perfect Affair - Tutorial

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 5 Comments

Hello Everyone,

It's my turn to share tutorial with you, using Papericious products.
I've created mixed media Journal page using Papericious Perfect Affair.



Let's see how I created this....



I collected all products, I wish to use in my journal.
Paper strips from Perfect affair pack, Paericious Flowers Chipborad design from The Wedding Collection, Die cut elements from Perfect Affair, Papericious Jute cord - Ivory



I cut out butterflies from Perfect affair beautiful flowers page, adhered 3 on the surface.
To create circle texture, applied texture paste through stencil.



Next, I arranged all layers and adhered them.
 Coloured circles are also from Papercious Perfect Affair.



Next, I stamped texture and applied inks in pinks and brown colours. 

While applying ink, I spoiled original photo, so I adhered another one :)
Mistake happens...you have to continue !!


here are close up views of page...











I hope you would like to make your own journal page with Papericious!!


Products used here:

Perfect Affair collection



Chipboard Designs



Jute Cord

Ink Blending Tool

To shop these products...pls visit :

Don't forget to join Papericious Birthday Bash this month.













You Might Also Like

5 comments: