BOX OF LOVE

3:00 pm Artforte 11 Comments

Dear Friends,

 Shalini Pahwa here, On this Valentine day I wish you all a life full of love and contentment. May you spread and get love from everyone around you.

Today, I express my LOVE for all of you through this creation of mine which I have called a “BOX OF LOVE”.

Using the latest pattern paper from Papericious “BLUSH” and it include cut and create embellishment sheet also, I have made a box which houses an album. The album have seven leafs to immortalize the special moments of your life. It was pull-out tags and space for your pics and special notes for those special moments.









I hope you all will love this work and would love to hear your words.

And don't forget to participate at the 

Papericious Products Used:

Have A Nice Day!!!

You Might Also Like

11 comments: